Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
It is amazing how time flies. Christmas is already gone and we have another year ahead. I love Christmas in general, but one of my favourite things about this time of the year is the Advent Calendars. In this post, I am going to share the review of the Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 I bought this year.
This year I opened four beauty and one tea Advent Calendars. The tea advent calendar is the Pukka one. I got it from Amazon and consisted of a teabag each day. They were different flavours and it is a good option to taste all and buy only the box of the tea you really like.
The beauty advent calendars I got were Glossybox, Latest in Beauty, Holland and Barrett and Soap and Glory. Let’s see them one by one.
Glossybox Beauty Advent Calendar 2021
It is the second year I buy the Glossybox advent calendar, this is one of my favourites. This year the price was £85 for subscribers (£105 for non-subscribers) but the value of the products was over £465. It contained 15 full size and 10 deluxe travel size products.
The box is re-usable. It is a drawer packaging that you can reuse to store makeup, jewellery or anything light weighted.
Some of the products are not amazing, like the sleeping mask, the face massager, cleansing pads or the pillow mist. However, others were impressive.
Glossybox Advent Calendar 2021 Content
- Iconic London Eyeshadow Day To Slay Palette worth £45 FULL SIZE
- Brushworks HD Complexion & Contouring Sponge Set worth £11.99 FULL SIZE
- Lee Stafford 10 in 1 Leave-In Treatment Spray 100ml worth £11.99 FULL SIZE
- Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Liquid Lipstick worth £10 DELUXE MINI
- Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick in Wedding Day FULL SIZE
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 13g
- Ecooking Hand Cream 30ml
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix Shimmer Stick worth £21 FULL SIZE
- Glossybox 3 in 1 Moisturiser FULL SIZE
- Sleek Loose Pigment 1.9g
- PIXI Glow Mist 80ml FULL SIZE
- FILORGA Paris NCEF Supreme Multi- Correction Creme worth £10.78 DELUXE MINI
- Frank Body Coffee Scrub
- Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer DELUXE MINI
- Bubble T Bath Bomb Fizzers
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment DELUXE MINI
- KVD Vegan Beauty Mascara ‘Go Big or Go Home’ Mascara in Black MINI
- Avant Skincare 3-1 Hyaluron Filler Collagen Eye Formula worth £99.99 FULL SIZE
- Nails Inc Victoria Polish FULL SIZE
- The Body Shop Mini Himalayan Purifying Charcoal Mask
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask DELUXE SIZE
- MUA Brow Define Pencil FULL SIZE
- Illamasqua Liquid Eyeliner worth £21 FULL SIZE
- Zoeva Screen Queen Highlighting Palette FULL SIZE
- The Vintage Cosmetics Company Polly Bow Make-Up Headband
My favourite products of this advent calendar are the Elemis cleanser, Avant serum and Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Eyeshadow Palette. The Avant serum itself is more expensive than the advent calendar.
It is as good as it was last year. Therefore, I am sure I will buy it again next year and I fully recommend it.
Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar 2021
This is the first time I bought the Latest in Beauty advent calendar. It is not bad to try different products, but if I am honest, I was expecting more from this calendar.
It cost £70 and is worth over £360. It is a box with the products individually wrapped inside. They came with a sticker showing the corresponding number.
Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 Content
- QMS Intensive Eye Care
- Rabot1745 Bath and Body Oil
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel
- Fudge Professional Blow Dry Aqua Primer
- Faith in Nature Shea & Argan Shampoo Bar
- Oribe Power Drops Damage Repair Booster
- Natura Tukumã Hand Cream
- Naturtint Hair Food Goji Revitalising Mask
- Nuxe Nuxe Organic Skin Correcting Moisturising Fluid
- Philosophy One-Step Facial Cleanser
- Elizabeth Arden PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Daily Serum 2.0
- Natura Siberica Overnight Renew Face Cream-Mask (Blueberry)
- Umberto Giannini Flowerology Bergamot + Lemon Oil Super Serum
- Nailberry L’Oxygéné Oxygenated Nail Lacquer
- Crabtree & Evelyn Volcanic Ash Face Mask
- BBB London Ultra Slim Brow Definer
- Molton Brown Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel
- James Read H2O Tan Drops Face
- Studio 10 Lip Perfecting Balm Gloss
- delilah Eye Line Long Wear Retractable Pencil (Coal)
- Invisibobble ORIGINAL Luscious Lashes
- Murad NEW Vita-C Triple Exfoliating Facial
- Brushworks HD Angled Kabuki Brush – Unicorn
- Dr. Lipp Elderberry Tint
Some products are from well-known brands but the majority of them were from brands I never heard of before.
As I said, it is good to discover new brands, but I don’t think I will buy again next year.
Holland and Barrett Beauty Advent Calendar 2021
This is a vegan and cruelty-free advent calendar from the well-known retail Holland and Barrett. I paid £45 and the value of the calendar is over £170. The products came each one in a small box with the number on it. Most of them were full-size products.
Holland and Barrett Advent Calendar 2021 Content
- Upcircle Eye Cream 10ml
- Fushi Really Good Hair Oil 10ml
- Sukin Super Greens Detoxifying Facial Scrub 20ml
- REN Ready Steady Glow Tonic 50ml
- Wet Brush Mini Detangler Brush
- Natura Siberica Daily Protection Hand Cream 30ml
- AromaWorks Lavender And Petitgrain Mini Candle 75g
- Weleda Prickly Pear Facial Lotion 30ml
- Dr Organic Guava Body Wash 250ml
- Eden Perfume Portobello Perfume 2.5ml
- Q+A Apple AHA Exfoliating Gel 75ml
- H&B Tweezers
- Faith In Nature Dragon Fruit Shampoo Bar
- Ayumi Turmeric And Bergamot Face Mask 20ml
- Eco Denta Certified Organic Multifunctional Toothpaste with Hemp Oil 75ml
- Oleus Jojoba Oil 50ml
- Psychic sisters Opalite Mini Facial Roller
- Ilove Tonka Bean And Myrrh Body Wash 125ml (
- H&B Nail file
- disciple Balancing mist 50ml
- So Eco So Eco Multi-Tasking Brush
- Dr Paw Lip Scrub And Lip Balm Duo 16g
- Holland and Barrett H&B Aloe and Cucumber Face Wash
- Tisserand Sleep Better Pillow Mist Mini 9ml
- Evolve Bio-Retinol Gold Face Mask 30ml
Some of the products really upset me, such as the detangler brush, the so small perfume, the tweezers and nail file and the toothpaste (everybody uses toothpaste but who want to find it in a beauty advent calendar?).
However, other products were exciting and I cannot wait to try them. This is the case of Sukin Facial Scrub, Q+A Exfoliating gel, Faith in Nature Shampoo Bar among others.
I recommend this calendar. It is not expensive and allows you to try different vegan and cruelty-free brands which are not expensive if you want to purchase the product after trying.
Soap & Glory Beauty Advent Calendar 2021
I’ve heard so many good opinions about this brand but I never tried any of its products. That is why I got this advent calendar, to try a good range of Soap&Glory products.
This advent calendar is not expensive, I paid only £42 for 24 products, most of them full size.
Soap&Glory Advent Calendar 2021 Content
- Clean on me hydrating body wash 75ml
- The righteous butter body butter 300ml
- The scrub of your life smoothing body scrub 200ml
- Hand food original hand cream 125ml
- Hand food original hand cream 50ml
- Heel genius foot cream 50ml
- The righteous butter body lotion 50ml
- The rushower dry shampoo 50ml
- Call of fruity hand cream 50ml
- Face soap & clarity vitamin C face wash 50ml
- Bright & beautiful sheet mask
- Puffy eye attack under eye brightening patches
- The fab pore sheet mask
- Think & fast mascara
- Puffy eye attack eye makeup remover 150ml
- Pout about it lip mask
- Clean-a-colada hydrating body wash 75ml
- Flakeaway body scrub 50ml
- A cream come true body butter 50ml
- Call of fruity body butter 50ml
- The marvellous massaging face mitt
- Soap & Glory nail file
- Soap & Glory headband
The packaging is like an accordion with the products inside labelled microperforated windows. The external part of the box has different shapes that the little can cut to make some Christmas decorations.
The calendar contains a good variety of products. You get body wash, butter, scrub, and lotions, hand and foot cream, some skin care products and mascara.
If you love this brand or if you want to try products as in my case, this advent calendar is a good option. However, I think that there is no point in buying it again next year. I am pretty sure next year I will not buy this one again and I will buy another branded calendar instead.
With all these calendars, I have products enough to try during 2022. If you want to see a review of any of the products let me know in the comments.