Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
This is a rotation project pan, and there are 80 prompts (double the number from last year!) related to the 80s, therefore the name Child of the 80 Project Pan. To start you should use a random number generator to select 8 prompts to assign a product to each prompt. Roll-in new prompts/items as you finish products or meet your goal. You can find the prompt list on Facebook.
Child of the 80 Project Pan Prompts
I got my 8 first numbers and prompts and I already selected the products I am going to start with. These are the following:
- Prompt 7: Track suit – something soft/makes you feel comfortable.
Hot Foil eyeshadow palette – use 5 times each colour
- Prompt 24: Perfect Strangers – a new item in your collection
B. Cleansing balm – Finish
- Prompt 36: Sun In – a brightening/lightening product
Catrice more than glow highlighter – use 10 times
- Prompt 37: Yo-Yos – a product you can’t decide how you feel about
Constance Carroll Single Eyeshadow – use 10 times
- Prompt 45: Can’t Buy Me Love – a product that was a free gift with purchase
Tarte Blush – use 10 times
- Prompt 52: It Takes Two – a duo or dual-ended product
Brow Pen – Use 10 times
- Prompt 57: Ghostbusters (“He slimed me!”) – something green
Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask – Finish
- Prompt 62: Valley Girl – something shiny/glossy
By Terry lip gloss – use 10 times
Hope this project pan help me to make use of all my stash. You can follow on Instagram through the hashtag #ChildOfThe80sPP2022